1. kids that wear stupid looking emo pants.
2. splash back from the toilet.
3. The gay naked fat old men lingering around in the locker room at the gym.
4. the crust around the top of the ketchup bottle.
5. the crust around the top of the mustard bottle.
6. most people from Provo.
7. the fact that bologna isn't spelled balonie.
8. white people who think they are black, Mexican, Asian, etc.
9. the toilet paper in Porto potties.
10. chico (the electrician in candice olsens makeover show on hgtv.)
11. stupid and lazy cashiers.
12. old people that drive slow
13. cold butter
14. crotch rockets
15. rice rockets
16. people who make that whistling noise when they breath through their nose.
17. button up silk Pokemon t shirts
18. political conversations about which fag is better, all poloticians blow.
19. when smeegle (neighborhood kid) beats me at video games.
20. stupid old dude that tries to talk to me at the gym while I'm dropping a deuce!
3 comments:
you forgot to mention that they naked men at the gym let their junk rest on the sinks in the bathroom!
Alright Mub, finding your blog (through Jason's) has made my day. I have a feeling this will not be the only time:) Thanks for the entertainment. I agree with 99.9% of everything you have said. Except I would have to say DIE UTAH.
.....Ummm, what's a crotch rocket? Oh and I think I know what old man you're talking about, ha.
Post a Comment